The IMSA Fund for Advancement of Education is a 501 (c)3 not-for-profit corporation that accepts and distributes gifts and grants from the private sector to support IMSA’s mission and work. These contributions support programs and services for IMSA students and staff, other Illinois students, and educators in Illinois and beyond; activities for IMSA alumni and parents; and IMSA Fund operations including donor cultivation and recognition.
Corporations, foundations, small businesses and individual donors, including board members, alumni, current and alumni parents, staff members and friends, make possible numerous opportunities that otherwise would not occur. Gifts to the IMSA Fund are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Our Tax Identification Number is #36-3422778.
Contributions help us to:
- Develop talent and leadership in math, science and technology.
- Stimulate excellence in education for all students and teachers
- Ensure that motivated students and dedicated teachers have the opportunity to thrive
- Seed promising innovations that advance teaching and learning
- Support and strength a winner that works and delivers strong returns
The IMSA Fund seeks forward-thinking life-long private sector partners to help ensure that IMSA has the supplemental financial resources it needs to deliver on its promise to Illinois and its vision of hope and possibility for the world.
Grant Reports from 2019
VWR Final Grant Report, Angela Ahrendt and Cynthia Hamilton
Reaching Out: Expanding the Presence of IMSA's Archives Final Report, Jean Bigger, Marti Guarin, Christian Nokkentved, and Cynthia Hamilton
ComEd Final Grant Report: IMSA Innovation Center Programs, Cynthia Hamilton