- Nervousness, restless, or being tense
- Rapid heart rate, rapid breathing, or hyperventilation
- Feelings of danger, panic, or dread - Weakness, lethargy, or insomnia
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past, especially indicative of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessions ab out certain ideas, a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.