Presented at the IAGC 25th Annual Silver Conference
Engagement in the United nations Sustainability Goals (SDGs)
• As an academy
- What are the UN SDGs?
- IMSA history with the SDGs
- ISSF 2018
• In the classroom
- Introduction of UN SDG projects in core classes
- Development of a new core course that presents key concepts in real-world context
- Integrate UN SDGs into elective courses.
• As a faculty
- Across disciplines
- Sharing work through Digital commons
- Student independent research program
Torres, José M.; Hernandez, Robert; and Randall, Crystal, "Teaching in the Classroom with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals" (2020). Publications & Research. 47.