- UArizona Mathematics Educator Appreciation Day Conference (MEAD) - January 23, 2021
- ILASCD Pre-K and Kindergarten Annual Conference - March 4, 2021
- NSTA Engage: Spring 21 - April 14, 2021
- NSTA: STEM21 - July 26, 2021
- ILASCD PreK and Kindergarten Conference - March 2-3, 2023
- ISTA 2023 State Conference - September 29, 2023
Early Childhood STEM, Preschool STEM, Kindergarten STEM, Simple Machines, Early Learning STEM, Early Childhood Science, Early Childhood Mathematics, Play-Based Learning, Early Childhood Engineering, Early Childhood STEAM
Early Childhood Education | Educational Methods | Pre-Elementary, Early Childhood, Kindergarten Teacher Education | Science and Mathematics Education | Teacher Education and Professional Development
STEAM-integrated activities are for all learners, including those in an early childhood setting. Participate in a series of play-based activities that promote foundational mathematics skills and foster curiosity, creativity, and innovation. Measure, graph, sort, categorize, argue, and defend your ideas while previewing a series of STEAM-integrated concepts featuring simple machines.
Armstrong, Cassandra and Herlehy, Lindsey, "Little Big Minds: STEM for Our Youngest Learners" (2021). Publications & Research. 29.