Panel/Event Coordinator: Angela Richardson
Facilitated by: Dr. Anita White
- Justin Alfred | Southern University and A&M College, Baton Rouge
- Jayda Yancy ‘19 | North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University, Greensboro, NC
- Tony Richardson II | Southern University and A&M College, Baton Rouge
- Joseph Pollard | Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, Alabama
- Ja’Nae McGee | Southern University and A&M College, Baton Rouge
- Zoe Mitchell ‘19 | Xavier University, New Orleans
- Darryl Burrell Jr. | Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD
- Joseph Bertrand ‘20 | North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University, Greensboro, NC
- Dr. Garry J. Kennebrew Jr. ‘04 | Morehouse College, Atlanta
- Jaida Lewis ‘15 | Texas Southern University
Bilingual, Multilingual, and Multicultural Education | Education | Gender Equity in Education
This event was co-sponsored by the Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI), Office of Public Affairs (OPA), Black Student Union (BSU), and the IRC.
Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy, "The HBCU Experience: Why I Chose My HBCU and How It Helped Me Prepare for My Career" (2023). Educational Panels. 4.