- 2% of the world population has some form of dissociative disorder (1)
- Women are more likely to be diagnosed than men (1)
- More likely to be cause d by trauma occurring before nine years of age (4)
- The average number of alters a person with DID has is around 8 to 13 (4)
- 17.2% o f those with DID were often seen seeking treatment for substance abuse. (4)
- DID is more commo n in children from America compared to the rest of the world. (4)
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 International License.