- Anorexia Nervosa (A.N.) is a syndrome where a person maintains a low weight as a result of a fixation on body weight 
- It has the highest mortality rate of any psychiatric disease 
- Children display delayed physical development (i.e. stunted growth during puberty 
- Women experience endocrine disorders as a result of A.N. 
- Men experience lack of sexual vigor 
- Secondary difficulties may arise such as adverse physical effects, social isolation, lack of self-care, leisure, and productivity 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.