Presented at the NCSSS 2019 Professional Conference
What are habits of mind necessary for effective teaching?
- high levels of uncertainty
- attention to others
- mental flexibility
- emotion regulation
- relationship management skills
- working with conflict creatively
- being resilient after conflicts
- practicing forgiveness and relationship reengagement after conflict.
Educator Stress: Finding Solutions to Combat Negativity, Exhaustion, and Burnout.
Retrieved from: https://digitalcommons.imsa.edu/sci_pr/47