- three Race Panels that focused on 1) discussion of individual/institutional diversity concerns and social injustices, 2) historical and biological perspectives of race, and 3) how to resolve educational inequities and social injustices at IMSA,
- three Read-Ins that promoted Women, Latino and Black literature in collaboration with the IRC, English Department and the President’s Office,
- an audit of the racial diversity within IMSA’s Student Organizations,
- conducted the Implicit Association Test with 580 students which demonstrated levels of bias in terms of skin tone, sexual orientation, and gender-science....followed by two diversity interventions and a post Implicit Association Test,
- a Historically Black College and University tour,
- establishment of Society for Professional Hispanic Engineers and National Society for Black Engineers.
Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy, "Diversity Plan: Academic Year 2014/2015 Status Report" (2015). Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. 5.