- Prelude: Drew Massey, 1999 IMSA Graduate
- Pledge of Allegiance: Grant Keaton, Student Council President
- Welcome: Grant Keaton, Student Council President; Dr. Stephanie Pace Marshall, President; Eric McLaren, Principal
- Musical Selection: Drew Massey, 1999 IMSA Graduate
- Keynote Speaker: David Kung, 1989 IMSA Graduate
Keaton, Grant '05; Marshall, Stephanie Pace; McLaren, Eric; and Kung, David '89, "2004 Convocation" (2004). Convocation. 22.
David Kung is a marketing executive with Creative Artists Agency (CAA), a talent and literary agency based in Beverly Hills, California. He focuses on the intersections between technology, entertainment, and marketing, forging strategies and facilitating relationships for clients surrounding new media, video games, and new distribution platforms.
Kung joined CAA in January 2001 from Walt Disney Imagineering Research and Development, where he pioneered Disney/ABC's efforts in interactive television. He began his career as Director of Technology for Propaganda Code, the interactive division of Propaganda Films and later served as a design lead with Art Technology Group.
Kung attended the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University, earning a degree in Architecture with a minor in Film and Media Studies from MIT. He completed his Master's Degree in Media Arts and Sciences as a research assistant in the Interactive Cinema Group at the MIT Media Lab.